sample r/c scirocco pics!!

I got the styrene sample body in the mail yesterday, had to find the digital
camera here at work...

http://communities.msn.com/jblank/rcsciroccomk1.msnw?Page=Last

Since it's styrene, it's not as detailed as the lexan will be, also, the
large round spot on the roof is caused by the "cold-pull" process with
styrene, it won't be on the lexan bodies. But it's pretty cool! I can't wait
to get a clear one I can paint.

Bolink has the bodies in line to be pulled (may have happened today I'm not
sure). They will call me when they are ready to ship, and I'll email you
guys. I'm thinking tomorrow or Friday.

BTW, anyone know what the farthest out offset I can use on a 15x7 or 16x7
inch wheel on a mk2 is? What about 7.5 in both sizes? I want them dished is
why.

Joshua Hignight
Student Services/Technical Services
New Mexico Campus