Wheel offset [RE: sample r/c scirocco pics!!]

The R/C pic looks good! Only one showed-up in the browser tho. The rest were
broken. Can you fix them?

As far as offset, I had 16x7.5 with ET35(?) OZ MonteCarlos on my car until
recently. 205/40 tires. I only found one bump around town where one wheel
just barely rubbed.

I now have a set of 15x6(?) BBS wheels. I think they're from a Corrado, but
they might be from a BMW. The offset is a bit different...I want to say
ET25. Even though they're narrower, they bring the tires out to the edge of
the fenders a good deal, and they have a bit of a "deep-dish" look to them.
Maybe even a bit more than the OZ's, since they now rub just a bit on a
couple whooptie-do-type depressions in the roads in town.

If you want a REAL deep-dish look, you'll need a Reiger kit like Allyn. :)
Otherwise, you can ask Brett about his new wheels. They're DA BOMB, and the
deepest I've seen on any stock-bodied Scirocco in the US.

Neal