RE: sample r/c scirocco pics!!

Hmmm. Strange. I got one pic to show up. Then after a refresh, two DIFFERENT
pics showed up, then three other ones...

Well, I did get to see all the pics...it just took a while. If you have
similar trouble, the best way is to look at the enlarged photo of the first
pic, then click "next" instead of going back to the index.

The body looks great!

Neal