Re: Lower subframe stress bar Q

Mike,
I bought the Eurosport rear upper strut tie bar and it was almost 1/2" off
(and I know my car isn't).
I had to redrill the pinned hole (this was a sliding bar).

As far as your bar goes (Since it's Eurosport) I wouldn't jump to the "my
car is bent" conclusion yet.
Find out what the centerline to centerline of the control arm pivot bolts
measurement is supposed to be and check your car to be sure it is the same.
Unless your car has been hit hard in the past it is probably just the bar
that is off. :)

GL
Randy

> Okay, so I finally got around to installing my spiffy Eurosport 4-point
> lower stress bar tonight.
>
> Got the car jacked up and on jack stands, removed the appropriate bolts,
> and....the blasted thing won't line up on both sides.  :(  It looks like
the
> hole for the other control arm bolt is about 1/8" too far outward.
>
> What are my options?  Get an adjustable 2-point bar?  (Do they exist?)
Take