Lower subframe stress bar Q

Okay, so I finally got around to installing my spiffy Eurosport 4-point
lower stress bar tonight.

Got the car jacked up and on jack stands, removed the appropriate bolts,
and....the blasted thing won't line up on both sides.  :(  It looks like the
hole for the other control arm bolt is about 1/8" too far outward.

What are my options?  Get an adjustable 2-point bar?  (Do they exist?)  Take
my 'rocco in to have the frame straightened?  Tweak the 4-point bar to fit?
(Doesn't seem like the best idea...)

Thanks,
Mike Carlson
'84 Scirocco Wolfsburg Edition