RE: Speeding is good? No I don't agree...

Well, if you must know, I have inherited certain brain abnormalities
that result in an abnormally high IQ, hyperactivity and a veritable
laundry list of learning disabilities. As a result, I spent a great
deal of my youth (until 18 years of age) being tested both
cognitively, and physically on a regular basis. One of the many tests
regularly given was a test of both symbol recognition speed and
reaction time. I always scored well above average on these sorts of
tests. Now, I suppose we could debate the scientific veracity of
tests like this, but it is a quantified experiment none the less, and
one I feel gives me a rational basis to make a statement like the one
you quote below.

As to where you would get tested, I do not really know, because it
was always handled by what ever educational facility I was attending.
However, if you find any reputable establishment that is qualified to
administer a proper IQ test, then they could probably test you for a
fee.

The goal is to overcome the deliberate nature of the process.