Re:

At 09:15 AM 11/1/01 -0800, george curl wrote:

>Anyone on list been in the service?  Which branch and
>what did you think of it.
>
>George-

US Navy.  I was in for four years- one in schools and three as
a Aviation Electronics Technician 3rd Class.  At the time there
was alot I hated, but looking back after eight years it wasn't so
bad and I learned a lot about myself and the world.  If I could do
it all over again I would consider the AirForce or Coast Guard I
think.  I did enjoy my work greatly and was good at it, but there
just isn't any demand for anti sub electronics techs.  Oh well.
Where you are stationed also has a lot to do with it.  I was in
San Diego, which is a nice place to visit, but I hated living there
(no offense to Shawn and the others-it's just not my thing).

John