RE: Speeding is good? No I don't agree...

So what is the average reaction time?  How would I measure how well I
compare to it, so that I, too, can be sure that I exceed it?  Not trying to
be a dick; it's just one of those statements that isn't valid unless
quantified, and I don't know how one would do that.

Aaron
'87 528e
'82 Scirocco
'70 Beetle