4 into 2 Exhaust Manifold

I got a 4 into 2 exhaust Manifold today.  It was off of a 81 rabbit. 5 of
the 6 threaded holes for the studs that hold the downpipe on are fine.  One
of them is missing the first half of the threads.  The hole in question  is
the lower one in the middle of the three.
1.  Do you think all will be fine to use it the way it is?
2.  Is there a way to test the o2 sensor that is on it?
3.  Should I and what do I use to clean the inside of the black carbon
stuff?

Kervin Ridgley
86 Scirocco II 8v
92 Golf GL on death row