[16v] 10.1" Front Rotor prices

On the advice of a lister, I looked up volkswerk.com
(a Canadian parts place) to find some amazing prices on some
brake parts. But after further investigation, I found that the 10.1"
rotors priced at CAN$36 ~= US$23 each are not OEM. The
make is SABRO, and the fellow there claims that it is a
german make? I know ATE,Brembo,Zimmerman are kosher,
but is Sabro reputable or some el-cheapo offshore
crap??? Anyone know?

Oh, I would buy off Potter, but duty at the border kills
me every time.

Thanks,
Kareem
1981 Scirocco S