Info about Patrick Schiller ** Please read!

List,

     Patrick Schiller is one of the MOST trust worthy person's I know! He
has sold me euro bumpers, Blinkers, bumper brackets and more!
   Patrick sent me rear bumper brackets before I even sent him money. There
was a problem with the money order I sent him though. The $80.00 money order
never made it to Germany.???
To make a long story short, Patrick was so cool about everything and still
trusts me. He should have his money very soon.
    - So if anyone wants something from Patrick, your guaranteed 100% to get
it.
    ** I don't think anyone on the list would take advantage of another list
member. It seems as if we all stick together and help each other out.

Daniel Kraus :-)