newbie

Just wanted to introduce myself since I am new to the scirocco list... I
just recently acquired a 1985 Scirocco (JH motor). It was free and needs
alot of work. So far this list has been very helpful but I was wondering if
there were archives for this past year available somewhere. I noticed the
archives on the site but I was wondering if there are any recent ones
available yet or in the future. I have alot of questions but I didn't want
to repeat the same questions you all have answered over and over again. BTW,
this is car number four in my VW collection (mk3 GTI 8v, Mk2 Jetta GLI 2.0,
mk2 Golf and now scirocco II)

Thanks alot!!!

Morio