ND

Im off to Momentum tomorrow to try one last attempt at making ND. If it goes
well Ill see you losers and fruitcakes on friday. Meze, you better get yo
big pimpn checked vans dusted off and get you ass north. Collins, Im sending
you the bill from Momentum, Guido get ride height adjusted for max beer
capacity/travel ratio. Saltyweasel....see you next year when you get there.
Randy...for gods sake lets not see a re-run of your Tiff Needle impression.
Tuelie, well..yeah, ok. Ting, dont bring the BMW, ride with Hoonole' passat
looser cruiser. Tberk, bring beer, do me proud son. Potterwoman...I expect
to see alot better drunk stagger from you this year. Dirk and
entourage....Im bringing beer.

And if the news is bad tomorrow, I hate you guys. I mean I really really
hate you guys.

Shannon Fenton
come on lady luck....one more tug on the gearshift for daddy

Shannon Fenton
Telecom Resource Management
Desk 206.266.6736
Cell 206.953.6170