Re: ND

On Wed, 16 May 2001 16:51:51 -0700 "Shannon Fenton" <sfenton@amazon.com>
writes:
>Im off to Momentum tomorrow to try one last attempt at making ND. If
>it goes
>well Ill see you losers and fruitcakes on friday. Meze, you better get
>yo
>big pimpn checked vans dusted off and get you ass north.

I got accessories for my outfit this year! Im so cool.

The motor is IN and everything is hooked up minus the radiator. My
problem is I broke and lost the clips that on the distributor cap. Ill
get some tomorrow. All I have left is to stab the radiator and fill it.
Fix the distributor, fire it up, set the timming and drive. Its So clean!

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette -SS 30-
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!