Re: sudden car death (deader than ever!)

I want to replace the t-belt anyways since I have absolutely no idea how
long it has been on there.
BTW, It died when I hit a bump in the road, my scirocco did the same
thing to my brother one
time, he hit a bump (or jump) in the road and threw the timing off and
it ran shitty all the way home.
Mine just died, I wonder what's up...

I put the airbox/intake stuff back together and the car still wouldn't
start.  I left all of the other
belts off however...  I wouldn't think that would be a problem.