RE: 020 or 02A with Quaife

I looked at the Quaifes site and saw, that for 020 and 02A
transmissions you need different quaifes, so it isn't so simple.
My trans is 020 with 100mm connections and I'm also looking
for quaife. I'm afraid that I can't afford it new, but you never
know. Anyone got used one lying around?

> I just had a quaife put in my 020 (AGB). It self-machined itself, so I had
> it fully rebuilt, put a quaife in it, and put a 6-puck clutch in it. I
> should get it back tomorrow, so I'll let you know how it is.
>
> > If I get a Quaife, should I put it in my existing 020 (AGB) or should I
> > find a 02A to put one in?
> >
> > Am I wrong to believe the 02A is a stronger unit?

Lauri!
'84 1.8 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added something new to my site!