Re: Neuspeed Stickered Scirocco 16V Test Drive Caveat

On Sat, 24 Mar 2001 21:50:48 -0500 Marc Getty <marc@getty.net> writes:

> Peter,
>
> Is it possible that it was smoking because his smoke button was
> stuck?? :-)
>
> -Marc

Er... No.

This thing puts your schmoke setup to shame... 8^)

> '84 VW GTI 8v about to be sold to thescirocco@juno.com

You got it!

Somebody I used to work with, Frannie, called me today and asked
if I wanted to buy his white '84 GTI, at a ridiculously low price.

I said SOLD! And I'm picking it up tomorrow...

I spent the day fixing up the '84.5 Oddball Scirocco...
I'm having a windshield installed on Monday, $157 installed was the
best price I could find, I thought that was a good deal....

Peter-who can't say no
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'83 GTI "Caged Rabbit"
'84 GTI