Re: Guess what new toy I just got

In a message dated 3/23/2001 1:58:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,
vmichael12@qwest.net writes:

<<  I autoxed the Jetta on race tires once and it was a bit scary,
 but for a street car, the Jetta GLX is great. >>

This car definitely kicks ass.  I love it.  I have been driving it
everywhere.  It has got such a nice red color to it everyone has been
complimenting me on it.  The leather is so nice and soft, and it hauls ass
but i did notice one thing that will take getting used to.  It is very
smooth.  In my rocco when i hit the accelerator you can really feel it kick
in in increments all the way to the floor.  But with the Vr6 it is much more
linear and smoother there does not seem to be any difference between half
throttle and full throttle at lower rpms.  I dont know it is kinda hard to
explain.  Maybe it has somthing to do with the engine being so quiet.

I'd like to get rid of the daytime running lights, just not my style. My
friend has a passat vr6 with a modded intake, that will be the first thing to
get, it makes the car sound just soooo sweet.

Rocco content,  my rocco must be getting very jealous, i have not driven her
in 3 days.  L8r

Brian 86 16v
and 98 Jetta GLX

<http://www.geocities.com/vwrocco16v/>