Guess what new toy I just got

Well guys, I did it.  I just came home with a brand new used car.  1998 Jetta
GLX vr6. Its Red, Its loaded and it fuckin flies.  After 2 weeks of haggling
the salesman called me up and he said "you got your price" and i said "clean
it up i'll be there in a half hour".  I paid 300 dollars over wholesale.
Leather, ABS, Sunroof, and some sort of traction control that i have not
figured out yet.    New brakes, new tires, and 2 year 24g bumper to bumper
warranty.  Hey the stock market crash isnt so bad after all.:) Pictures will
be up soon.  Still got the rocco, i don't think i'll ever sell it.

Brian 86 16v (my baby always)
'98 jetta GLX
<http://www.geocities.com/vwrocco16v/>

<http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html>