Re: wheel extender things?

H&R makes some very nice hubcentric
> ones. (the jury is still out on whether hubcentric matters).  I ran their
> 8mm spacers on the rear wheels for years with no ill handling effects.
> However, with a big drop, and big wide wheels, and a loaded car going
> over the right bumps, it did rub more with the spacers then it did
> with out them.

Thanks Brett, and others.
Yeah, its about a 2 inch drop, and the wheels are about 7.5 inches wide.
I only want to bring them about about an inch, I really hate the tucked
look.
My main concern was ill handling, but seeing as it sin only done in the
rear, and isn't drastic (3-5 inches) it sounds like it should work nicely.