Re: wheel extender things?

Something seems intuitively more secure to me about
installing a plate behind the stub axle...rear wheel
solution only, of course.

A definite cheapass solution (scrap boiler plate, a
torch, and a drill), but it would increase track and
nothing else.  No affect on bearing life, etc.

Effect on handling: more understeer??

Ron