Re: Turbo Scirocco For Sale (Re: brand new Zender Mk1 grille on ebay)

In a message dated 3/24/01 11:17:26 PM Pacific Standard Time, LXVTEC@aol.com
writes:

List,
Found this link on the website for the grille and it turns out it is a 81 S
with a turbo and a Callaway valve cover.

<http://www.euro-car-service.com/usedcar81vwscirocco.htm>

Too bad...it was a nice car, but that wing is hideous. If I were to buy that
car I would bring along a baseball bat to knock that thing off the trunk
before driving it away. Those boost tubes are kinda ghetto too, but that can
be fixed as well. Where it area code 330, anyway?

Mike
http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel - trust me, a replacement is on the way!
'84-Arkay Turbo Rabbit GTI
'84-Rabbit GTI - future DCI drag car
'77-Rabbit - project
'80-Scirocco S - (um... to be:1.9L crossflow, turbo, 6 speed, widebody?)