Seeking Show-quality SCIROCCO mk.I for EYES ON DESIGN 2001

I received this from George Camp, from Eyes On Design Vehicle Selection
Committee...it's a great great opportunity.  I hope that someone
can take advantage of it. Contact info is on the bottom of the message.

I have some other information also if you need it.  The event is
being held June 17th show in Grosse Pointe, MI.

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net