Re: exhaust manifold & O2 sensor...

I spent thursday under the rack @ Monroe. Fixed the bad CV, Loose wheel and
found that if you fill the transaxle it will rumble less.

Using a long screwdriver as a stehoscope, the car in gear & running I can
hear a metal to metal grinding sound from the flywheel area. Any Ideas?

The manager of the autoparts store where I got new plugs (due to running
very rich), heard the story. This morning on the way to work, I called him.
He assumed that I would want to do the work & had ordered the set of ehaust
manifold gaskets for me. $12.99. Sweet man.

I stopped the check for the work done on my car. but have written one to
cover the cost of the clutch. I will deduct the time & expense of the
repairs to my car from the rest...