Setting fuel/air.

Ok, so the car sux gas... The new O2 sensor is in but the car runs terribly.
Just slight (very slight) pressure will get the car moving. Any more will
cause the car to buck! No power, hard to start idle  set at 1000 rpm.
Just thought... Platinum plugs...

Starting from scratch, how do I set the air/fuel mix.
I was going to pull an injector and place it in a jar. Remove the cover from
the airplate. Turn the car to ON (but not running) and set the CO mix to
just starting to spray when closed. The jet should spray when the plate is
lifted right?

Only God and this list can help my car...

<Let us pray>

Julie