[List Admin] Getting this list at Work?

After going over the bounced messages log for the past few days, I
noticed something some of you ought to be aware of.

There are some people that are subscribed to this list using their
work accounts, and there's nothing at all wrong with that in my book. :)

However, the scirocco list server has received several bounced messages
from the automated email gateways at some companies saying that they
couldn't pass certain messages through due to business policies around
language.  It wasn't clear if the intended recipient was also being
reported to the administrators at those companies over these 'violations'.

Just a heads-up for those getting a scirocco list fix at the office,
it might be time for a free web-based email account...which you can
then browse from your office computer. :)  But do me a favor and don't
let it fill up because it creates a _load_ of bounced email messages.

later!

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net