commercial posts

Get a grip, guys. A lot of us are getting completely bent out of shape
about Mr. Partsfinder Guy's posts. While I don't appreciate the
unnecessarily commercial *style*, that really is the issue, isn't it? We
all sell things from time to time. The difference is that we use our
real names and join in the community discussions. But still, we expect
and enjoy the inside deal making.

Perhaps the best examples that I can think of are Dave Guido's
Wassersport offers. And how about Dirk? Where would we be without these
guy's commercial posts? Their deals are not considered spam; instead
they're celebrated. I think that we should take a step back and consider
whether this is worth getting our panties all bunched up.

In my opinion, anyone who is offering unique and rare parts is welcome
to post. Its a lot better than the acceptable drivel that passes around
here. HOWEVER, there is no reason why Mr. Partsfinder Guy can't share
his name and join in other conversation. If you want to sell stuff, then
be a part of the family. Otherwise you'll have to expect the negativity.
Really...

Well, them thars my .02...
--
Scott F. Williams