Julie Got screwed again...

Some body check in the mirror for me. Is it printed "Screw Me" on my fore
head?

I dropped the car off Monday for a clutch, I called at 3pm that after noon
to be told the car had not even been in the garage to see what sort of
clutch it has...
I told him at 8:30 that morning that it was a 190mm....
Ok.. Pick up the car and drop it off the next day. Today.
Called at 11am. The O2 sensor was welded in. The only thing he could do was
to JS weld it back in? (some sort of epoxy).
I called at 4pm. I was told the car was apart, but no parts had arrived as
yet.
I asked if he could put it together so I could get home & I was told he
transaxle seals were removed and the clutch destroyed. Would they pay for a
rental car? NO!...
So here I sit. My daughter at the sitters with no clean clothes for the
school trip tomorrow and I sit and write EVEN MORE CODE.
Bull shit..
Julie