More Flywheel/Tranny Q's!

I'm a'gettin excited!

What a great day, got in early, worked lunch and
after, but got the flywheel lightened.  Did it just
like I was told (Thanks Mr. Meze), brought it down
damn near to the ring gear (left 0.075" or so).
Almost to the surface where the pressure plate bolts
up.  Didn't want to compromise that surface since the
clutch surface was in great condition.  ID chucked it,
got it to within 0.003" runout, and faced the excess
meat away (hand feed).  0.010" per pass.  Took awhile,
but I was favoring safety over speed.

Q's:
-What does a stock 210mm flywheel weigh? (I'll weigh
mine tomorrow).  Want to compare.

-Is a sandblasted surface OK for a new clutch plate to
bed into correctly (have been told it's ideal, want
2nd opinion).

-Your experience with cost to balance?  (Local shop
said "time and material, at $55/hr.  I said "ever see
a VW flywheel before?  They're backwards."  He said,
no but we'll give it a try."  Wouldn't do a flat rate
deal.  I think "moron.")  Anyone with Cincy area
experience gets double points.  Anyone who tells me
where to send it for an excellent job cheap gets
double points as well, and a beer.

-Need the MANUFACTURER part number of the large and
small pinion bearings, as well as the diff bearings.
Going to rip into the 4K real soon, and I have some
contacts for bearings.  Need P/N's on the bearings to
get price and cross reference.

Thanks all, you are wonderful...

Cheapass Ron