Re: Julie Got screwed again...

hey Julie, there is place, I believe called Autobahn repair on I think route
5, and exit or 2 up the northway. (my memory is obviously not that good)  I
was stuck near albany with a clogged cat in the 85 about 1.5 years ago and
had them do the work, per advice from a friend and GTI owner.  They did a
great job, price was reasonable, and they even washed (or at least rinsed)my
car before I picked it up!  They do lots of vw, bmw, and porshe stuff.  They
had a 2l 16V cabriolet they had built for sale there also, along with a
bunch of other cars, including a couple of sciroccos sitting around teh
back.

Don't know if you ever tried them, but it could be a good future reference.
Maybe someone else on the list from the albany area could agree or disagree?

Brad

87 16V