Re: need help, scirocco's rear is screwed

More logic. If it was the stub axle that was bent, (really the only
other thing it could be) the rear wheel toe would be way off, as
anything but a relatively small sideways bend in a stub axle would
result in that rear wheel seriously destroying wheel bearings due to the
way it all bolts together. If the axle bend is bad enough, you may be
able to just look at the rear strut and see how far it deviates from
vertical end to end, as im pretty sure the normal rear struts are a
straight 90 degrees when viewed from the rear. It's early and my brain
is working, hopefully it stops before I go to work. The last thing I
need to do is waste good thought there. Peace,
	-Gary Huff