Re: need help, scirocco's rear is screwed

Thanks, but I haven't drove the car very much to notice.  The car has been kinda been sitting for my brother for some time now.  I bought a 16v so he could have my 8v.  And he has my wheels and tires on the car right now, and I know that they are straight.

I noticed when I was driving behind him Sat. to the inspection station that the right rear wheel seemed to be leaning in.  But I took that as that it was just to early in the morning and I couldn't see that straight anyway.

What can I look for on the car?  I'm gonna mess with the exhaust manifold Sat. and look at the rear end.  We also just put new rotors on the rear and it has poly bushing on the tube.

I just don't want to replace the rear and it not be it.

-Dave Kirsch