Re:OT JB weld was: NOO! Cracked front cross member?

Well, if you read the package, you could pretty much build the whole car
out of it and it would never break. I can't believe they use what a
farmer did as a selling point. I've worked on farms and have seen
standard farm repairs. It's just hi tech bubble gum :-)

Ryan
'82 Scirocco GL
'90 Jetta Carat Wolfsburg
Torrington, CT

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001 18:05:10 -0000 "Vee Dubb" <scirious@hotmail.com>
writes:
> Hey, what's the big deal?  Can't you just JB-weld the crossmember
> back
> together?
>
> Not-quite-sincerely;
>
> Brian Haygood