Re: For The Record *Please Read*

Parts Dude;

   Why not set up a website for yourself using geocities or any of a number
of sites that host for free for small businesses?  Your e-mail is just text,
so even if that's all the site is to start with that's OK.  As far as
non-sales orriented posts to the list, of course you are welcome to do that
(right list?), its just that no one spoke up who recalled any from you.

    So set up a site and send Brett or me or somebody and e-mail or
something and see if he wants to link to it.

Sincerely;

Brian Haygood