Re: (OT) Car thieves

In a message dated 3/15/01 8:08:32 PM Pacific Standard Time, Captnbr@aol.com
writes:

I have two alarms with an invisabeam and two backup batteries. ONe is a
siren
and the other talks and says "Im being tampered with, Perimeter violation"
in
a police bullhorn sounding voice. And if you look in the window it will say
"you are to close to the vehicle please step away"  He's so polite.  I just
felt like sharing.  peace out.

Sweet,... I have an invisibeam too =) I don't have it on my usual driver
right now, but I would always leave it on the rapping mode.. "YO, I know you
wanna look inside, but I suggest you step away from the ride!"..."ease back,
stop hangin' around, cause if you don't, my alarm will sound!"..."You've
violated the perimiter beam, you now have 5 seconds to leave the scene!"
...haha... that alarm kicks ass, I need to pull that out and put it on my
car! =)

Mike
http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel - trust me, a replacement is on the way!
'84-Arkay Turbo Rabbit GTI
'84-Rabbit GTI - future DCI drag car
'77-Rabbit - project
'80-Scirocco S - (um... to be:1.9L crossflow, turbo, 6 speed, widebody?)