Re: (OT) Car thieves

 used to have that " please step away from the vehicle you are too close alarm
system, ended removing it one day, when some punk too offence to this type of
alarm, and simply crossed the street to wall mart and got himself an aluminum
bat and blew my windows out, my lights, tailinghts etc... this has happend to
me twice in the past (and I heard of other occurences ffrom other owners),
now.. I park it in a private paid monthly parking with security video cameras,
and I dont worry about the punks anymore. screw that!

--
Patrick Bureau
Exiled in the G.W.N (Montreal, Canada), Hoping to return to Dallas, Texas Soon!