'85 GLI FS - awesome!

Not mine - located in Columbus, IN

'85 GLI, red, Euro lights (Hellas, not Euro knockoffs).  2.0L stroker built
from '85 GLI block with JH head.  Techtonics exhaust, including high-flow
cat.  Neuspeed softsport springs.  I don't remember any more details, but I
can get the guy's number if anyone is interested.  $1700.  If any of the
above info doesn't sound right, it's probably because I confused it in my
head.  Mileage was unspecified.

This car was posted in my VWFLAPS when I went in yesterday.  The shop owner
says the guy that built the car really knows his stuff and doesn't fall for
hype.  IOW, if he does it, it's because it works better.  He recently bought
a water brake dyno and a flow bench for his garage.  He's an engineer who
likes to work on VWs.  From what I'm told, his next project will be on some
AWD platform, probably an Audi.  He's selling this because he's getting
married and just has too many cars.

E-mail me if you're interested and I'll get the number.

Aaron
'87 528e
'82 Scirocco
'70 Beetle