Re: [fs] '87 8v or parts from (possibly)

> >From what I've seen of the car, it's pretty rough body
> wise.  Probably would make a better parts donor than
> running car.

  agreed, though you (daun) have most of the parts needed to fix it up.
again, the only problem is getting it down there as it doesn't run right
now. then, if nobody wants it i have to cart it back up here. this is
all really sort of sad. i hate parting cars out. the $$$ is good, but
when you tear down a car, you tear down a part of history and the "life"
that car has led.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com