Re: Salvage Title - Whatss it mean to me as the New Owner?

The 87 16V I just sold had a salvage/rebuilt-restored title.  The only
thing that is different is the vehicle value plummets.  It was
registered and insured as normal.  This was in Utah.  I wouldn't think
it would be much different for CA.

Mike