----Original Message Follows----
From: "Justin Tomlinson" <unklebob@fatchicksinpartyhats.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 23:43:44 -0400

Okay......so it rained today. I left my 'rocco at my house, not aware that
it would rain, and went into Ybor City to play some Dance Dance
Revolution....the sunroof was open, along with the windows...came home,
screamed....the carpeting is soaked....standing water....damn it rained a
lot.
anything i should do to help make sure all the water goes away so i don't
end up rusting stuff?