Re:

> I would also suggest that you take a handful of quarters and head out to
> your local car wash and use the hell out of the pay vaccuum to get the bulk
> of the water out of your interior.  You may also be fortunate enough to own
> a shop vac which will accomplish the same thing.  When you are finished be
> sure to leave your windows cracked so that the excess moisture will escape
> when the sun comes out tomorrow (Dorothy!).

  agreed. i did the same thing in my '85 (ruined one seat). took the
shop vac and sucked up all the water (the cleanest the car's ever
looked) and let it air/sun dry. took only a day. use some febreeze to
get rid of the must smell if you get it. look at it this way, it's
cheaper than steam cleaning.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com