Re:

Justin Tomlinson wrote:

> Okay......so it rained today. I left my 'rocco at my house, not aware that it would rain, and went into Ybor City to play some Dance Dance Revolution....the sunroof was open, along with the windows...came home, screamed....the carpeting is soaked....standing water....damn it rained a lot.
> anything i should do to help make sure all the water goes away so i don't end up rusting stuff?
>
> Justin
> 88 16v Scirocco "Einstuerzende Neubauten Edition"

Buy a lot of Sunday papers (or find some way to get last weeks' for
free).   Lay them down in and on the carpet, you'll be surprised how
many gallons they can soak up. After the 1st shift you can lay in
another set and get it almost rain free.

For the seats and such (shoot, maybe the carpet too) you can lay a few
towels on the driver's and get to a car wash were you can run the big
vacumm over the seat cusions (and carpet I suppose). Big suction will
pull  most every last drop out (heh heh).

Heck, you might end up with a cleaner interior because of this, it might
be a 'Good Thing'.

TBerk
Optimist.