Clogged Cat?

Help please...

Symtoms
Car lacks acceleration and maxes out @ 65mph.

Symptoms are similar to when one of my vacuum hoses popped off and I
could not accelerate (except now I can't here the loud whooshing of the
air getting sucked in.) I did check for loose vacuum connections though
and couldn't find any.

Also the car ran hotter than usual. about 15 degrees hotter on the oil
gauge after a 20 mile trip.

Exhaust note sounded odd/louder when floored.

Whadyall think?

TIA,
-Keith

84 8v <-Daily Driver
98 Civic ex <-backup for when the roc don't feel so good