Re: Clogged Cat?

Good chance!!  I would also check a couple other things too.  First, I would
check if the cat rattles when you smack it with either your fist or with a
rubber hammer (preferably once cooled).  B, check to see if you can feel
very much exhaust coming out of the tail pipe and/or a whistling type sound
when accelerating.  D, you could check the temperature if you have either a
temp gun or a multimeter with a temp probe, and lastly, pull the little
silicone cap off of the test pipe coming from the exhaust manifold.  If it
sounds like all the exhaust is coming through the test pipe, then something
is plugged!!  HTH!!

Dave