Re: 'this alternator bearing will self destruct in 5 seconds'

On Tue, 19 Jun 2001 11:44:38 -0500 Gary Huff <scirocco86@home.com>
writes:
>Well, are you sure that the battery had enough to provide the same
>amount of power, than it would have with an alternator? I would think
>that would affect spark, and weak spark would mean less power, or
>incomplete combustion? Food for thought as usual.
>	-Gary Huff

In that partictular car (and 1000 just like it) the battery pretty much
only started the car and got the magnito's running. The mags provide
power for themselves so the voltage usage was minimal im sure.
I like food, good to eat.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette -SS 30-
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!