Re: 'this alternator bearing will self destruct in 5 seconds'

Well, are you sure that the battery had enough to provide the same amount of power, than it would have with an alternator? I would think that would affect spark, and weak spark would mean less power, or incomplete combustion? Food for thought as usual.
	-Gary Huff