Re: front door speaker grills

I take it these are 4x6's? I have a pair of Infinity Kappa 5" mids in
that location which required both door (metal) modification and to be
mounted on the back side of the panel. Very solid mounting and my feet
just love the sound!

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v/