Re: now this is ryce!! OMFG

i also think hondas are good cars, i just hate seeing the clear lenses,
big wings, shark front ends, and all the damn stickers.. there are some
posers out there just in it for looks but there are some out there that
can woop some shit.
my bro has a 95 eclipse that has 17's clear rear lenses, coilovers and
so on, it looks rice but it will kick the shit out of ANY VW or Honda..
not all hondas are rice burners..
Chris

Cheapass Ron Pieper wrote:

> > > Why is there this childish need to bash all
> > Honda's?
> > > FACT:
> > > They're great cars.
> > > FACT:
> > > They're reliable cars.
> > > FACT:
> > > they have a HUGE enthusiast following. (its even
> > larger than the VW
> > > crowd. know this.)
> > > FACT:
> > > If they were so slow, they wouldnt be in CSP and
> > Scirocco's in FSP!!!
> > > HELLO!
> > >

> This isn't necessarily honda-bashing, it's
> ugly-bashing.  Some poor sap dumped untold $ and had
> rather nice blending, block sanding, and painting done
> on his car, to have it turn out like THAT...barf.
> IMO, dumb.  It looks like some over-cladded Pontiac
> mated with a honda when when both had long crack
> histories.
>
> I have little time for that ...uhh..."stuff"  unless
> it's backed by balls.  For those who have seen my car,
> it attests to this...it's not much, but I'm
> (sloooowly) getting together mechanically, I'll worry
> about looks later.  (What this fellow has done to this
> car IMO would look dumb on any car, IMHO.  No go: no
> show.
>
> Uh-oh, I'm posting an opinion...this is twice in a
> week...must...stop...
>
> =====
> Ron (Cheapass)
> '87 16V, ("Victor"), '93 Cabby ("Teufelhasen")
> ICQ 108845455
>
> "One....two....one...two...three..."
> -Lynyrd Skynyrd

NetZero Platinum