RE: now this is ryce!! OMFG

I have mad respect for the Honda performance crowd. Hotrodding is hotrodding
regardless of the marque. Unfortunately, plenty of VW people talk smack more
than they show and prove. They bust on ricers all the time while sitting in
the grandstands or whatever. I'd like to see we dubbers get out there and
reclaim the import tuning scene!

Now, obviously there are many more Hondorks than VW people at this point.
Sooo... my question is, relatively speaking, which camp really represents on
the track? Something still tells me that it is the Honda folk. That bothers
me a lot!