Re: aluminum door panels

Does it actually need to be strong?  It should just be fairly dent
resistant.  Also would the inside need painting?  Its not like it would
corrode.

Another advantage is since I can't get the darned tweeter out of the
panels, I would lose that weight.

Now I just need to find a sheet of aluminum (home depot?)

Nathan